State Government Sites:
– State of Nevada – Official site.
– Secretary of State
– Office of the Governor
With press releases, speeches and biography.
– Office of the Lieutenant Governor
– Attorney General
Provides legal services to the executive branch and helps ensure that the law is administered fairly and citizens are protected.
– Nevada Legislature
Connects you to Nevada state’s individual laws (may be called codes, statutes, revised statutes, or compiled laws)
Rules and Regulations
Contains links to the text of regulations and rules formally adopted by Nevada state agencies.
Nevada Legal Forms
State Litigation and Business Forms
Nevada State Bar Association
Small Claims Court
Link to Nevada state court with general information.
Judicial and Court Related Branch:
– Business and Industry
Resource for Nevada’s educators, parents and students.
– Motor Vehicles
Oversees vehicle registration and driver licensing.
– Cultural Affairs
Mission is to plan, design, construct, and maintain a safe and effective transportation system for Nevada’s travelers.
– Department of Administration
– Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
– Department of Corrections
– Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation
– Department of Human Resources
– Department of Information Technology
– Department of Personnel