State Government Sites
– State of Michigan
– Michigan State Constitution
– Michigan Attorney General
– Office of the Governor
– Administrative Code of the State of Michigan, also called Rules and Regulations
Contains links to the text of regulations and rules formally adopted by Michigan state agencies.
– Auditor General
– List of Selected Laws of Michigan
– Michigan Legislature
– House of Representatives
– Lt. Governor
Michigan Compiled Laws
Connects you to Michigan state’s individual laws (may be called codes, statutes, revised statutes, or compiled laws).
State and Local Resources
Michigan State Legal Forms
State Litigation and Business Forms
Michigan State Bar Association
Michigan Criminal Defense Resource Center
Information on Michigan attorneys, legal resources, courts, and legal publications.
Michigan Department of Agriculture
Site offers information on consumer information, farming, and marketplace.
Michigan Department of Civil Rights
Information and resources on department programs, publications, and services.
Michigan Department of Civil Services
Site offers resources for employment search, training programs, career decisions, and the state board of ethics.
Michigan Department of Community Health
The department is responsible for health policy and management of the state’s publicly-funded health service systems.
Michigan Department of Education
Home page for the Department of Education including resources for the board of education.
Michigan Department of Environmental Quality
Site offers information on department services, permits, and department contacts.
Michigan Department of Labor and Economic Growth
Site offers information on commercial services, financial services, workforce programs, and unemployment insurance.
Michigan Department of Natural Resources
Information on state hunting, fishing, forest services, and wildlife.
Michigan Department of State
Information on motor vehicles, drivers license, state elections, and document certification.
Michigan Department of Transportation
Information on travel, public transportation, department news, and state maps.
Michigan Department of Treasury
The department offers information on college funds, finance, investment, and library resources.
Michigan House of Representatives
Home page for the Michigan House of Representatives including information on member contacts, committees, and events.
Home page for the Michigan Legislature including information on current bills, committees, legislator contacts, and session schedules.
Michigan Occupational Safety and Health Administration
Information on industry safety, training, policies, and publications.
Michigan Public Service Commission
Site provides information on the state’s economy, telecommunications, and transportation services.
Michigan State Agencies
Comprehensive listing of Michigan’s departments and agencies.
Michigan State Constitution
PDF version of the Michigan State Constitution.
Michigan State Government
Home page for the government and legislation of Michigan.
Michigan State Senate
Home page for the Michigan State Senate including information on senator contacts, committee information, and Senate rules.
Small Claims Court
. Maximum Dollar Amount $3000
. MI Brochure
. MI Court Link
Link to Michigan state court with general information.
Judicial and Court Related Branch
– Michigan Supreme Court Opinions – Since 1995
– Supreme Court & Court of Appeals
– Michigan Court of Appeals Opinions – Since 1995
– Michigan Ethics Opinions Index
– 29th Circuit- Clinton County
– 37th Circuit- Calhoun County
– 61st District Court – Grand Rapids, MI
– Washtenaw County Trial Court
– Washtenaw County Opinions
– Clinton County Prosecuting Attorney
– Eaton County Prosecuting Attorney
– Ingham County Prosecuting Attorney
– Jackson County Prosecuting Attorney
– Kent County Prosecuting Attorney
– Macomb County Prosecuting Attorney
– Montmorency County Prosecuting Attorney
– Washtenaw County Prosecuting Attrorney
– Wayne County Prosecuting Attorney