– Attorney General
– Code – Searchable
– Legislative Information
– House of Representatives
– State Statutes – Connects you to Georgia state’s individual laws (may be called codes, statutes, revised statutes, or compiled laws).
– Rules and Regulations – Contains links to the text of regulations and rules formally adopted by Georgia state agencies.
Georgia State Legal Forms – State Litigation and Business Forms
Comprehensive listing of the Georgia state agencies including the Executive, Legislative and Judicial departments.
Georgia General Assembly
Official website for the Georgia House of Representative and Senate.
Small Claims Court
. Maximum Dollar Amount $5000
. Georgia Brochure
Georgia State Court – Link to Georgia state court with general information.
Judicial and Court Related Branch
– Georgia Supreme Court
Information about the Supreme Court and the administration of justice in Georgia.
– Georgia Administrative Office of the Courts
The Administrative Office of the Courts serves and supports the Georgia judicial system and acts as staff to the Judicial Council.
– Georgia Official Code
The unannotated Georgia Code is updated through the 2005 extraordinary session.
– Judicial Qualifications Commission
Site provides links to full text of opinions issued by the Judicial Qualifications Commission since 1994.
– Appalachia Judicial Circuit
The Appalachian Judicial Circuit is located in central North Georgia and includes Fannin County, Gilmer County, and Pickens County.
– Bell-Forsyth Judicial Circuit
The Bell-Forsyth Judicial Circuit encompasses the boundaries of only one county, Forsyth County, located just northeast of Atlanta. The county seat is Cumming, Georgia.
– Blue Ridge Judicial Circuit
Site provides information for the Blue Ridge Judicial Circuit including resources for judicial assistance, domestic relations mediation and implementation orders, and jury excusals.
– Magistrate Court of Cobb County
– Catoosa County District Attorney
– Cobb County Superior Court
Official website for the Cobb County Superior Court including court information, calendar and fee schedule.
– Cobb County District Attorney
– Cobb County Solicitor General
– DeKalb County District Attorney
– DeKalb County Solicitor
– Enotah Judicial Circuit
The Enotah Judicial Circuit was created in 1992, combining Towns and Union Counties from the Mountain Judicial Circuit with Lumpkin and White Counties from the Northeastern Judicial Circuit.
– Floyd Superior Court
Official website of the Floyd County Superior Court including information on juror information, law library resources and court directories.
– Fulton County District Attorney
– Fulton County Solicitor General
– Fulton County State Court
Resources and information on Foreclosure and State criminal records.
– Judicial Circuit of Gwinnett
– Gwinnett Courts
This site is the central source of court information for the Gwinnett County judicial system.
– Paulding County District Attorney